Thursday, October 28, 2010

What's going on?

And now, what's currently going on on my needles.

A shawl... with BISON!!!!
 Wild Wild West Shawl, by Evelyn A. Clark

Socks!  With Noro Kuryeon!  And a Cookie A. pattern!  (Kai Mei from Sock Innovation)
The most accurate picture of the colorway


This one was my Niagara Falls traveling knitting companion, and the second one is on the needles as a commuting knit for my travel days at work (when I sit in the truck for a couple hours a day traveling the countryside in search of dogs and cats to surgicate).

Also in the works off and on is a really obnoxious red confetti cropped sweater.  It's either going to be really cute or really really ugly.  Or both.  Like a pug.

As soon as I find the pictures of the ADORABLE hat and socks I made for my yet-to-be-born nephew, I'll post those.  :)

Now, back to the shawl...

No comments:

Post a Comment