Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Temporary Insanity

So, what did I decide to do after finishing a super bulky weight sweater in about a week?

Cast on a lace weight cardigan, of course.  That is all stockinette.  I am insane.




I am happy to report that it is going way faster than anticipated, and I'm now about an inch past the armpits.  The pattern is the Featherweight Cardigan, by Hannah Fettig (Ravelry pattern link), and the yarn is Knit Picks Shadow in the color "Oregon Coast," because who doesn't like the Oregon coast?

I finished a pair of short Noro stripey socks recently, and my current sock project is two at a time magic loop toe-up short socks to use up some sock yarn I had leftover from my Outside In socks.

And I promise to get good pictures of the most recent sweaters up here soon.  Maybe when this featherweight cardigan is done, I can have a super spectacular cardigan post.  :)  Back to the stockinette!

No comments:

Post a Comment