Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Works in Progress

Remember how I was knitting a sweater?  But then I got distracted?  Well, you see, knitting isn't always a linear progression - sometimes it's a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey...socks.  (Ha - you see what I did there?)

It's day 34 now, and I thought I was really rocking it and only had an inch to go before starting the ribbing when I tried them on and realized that, due to my shapely and seriously ripped calves (not that I'm tooting my own horn here, or anything), 13 inches of leg off my leg = 11 inches of leg on my leg.  So, looks like I have a little farther to go than anticipated.




Also, I recently decided to start another sweater (yes, even though the first isn't done yet).  It's coming along quite nicely despite the fact that the collar isn't as wide as it looks like it should be.  Maybe that comes with the blocking.  (The pattern is Bonaparte by fallmasche) 

No comments:

Post a Comment